BattleShip: The Beginning BattleShip: The Beginning

Great game, but...

... I just can't shake the feeling that the computer isn't just looking at his own board, you know.
It's a good game otherwise, except for the lack of a possibility to save.
Adding a save option and maybe difficulty settings for the AI would make this fantastic.

Trafalgar Origins Trafalgar Origins

Incredible!

Couldn't imagine that there was such a game for free! I love the look, and the little facts, and the gameplay itself - really gives you a feel of how it was back then. This is a dream come true.
Only complaint, as others have mentioned, are the avatars. They look a bit... strange.
And maybe a little thing - could there be a function to re-assign keys? I'm using a keyboard with a German layout, and Z and X are pretty far apart, which makes firing a bit difficult.

Halindir - Ainulindale Halindir - Ainulindale

Great... not like I'd imagined it when reading the scene the title refers to (I pictured something kind of John Williams-ish...) but nevertheless a great idea...
I guess everyone has their own ideas about how that scene could sound like.

Justice Day: Recording Justice Day: Recording

Beautiful!

I'm not a composer or anything, so I hardly write any reviews, but here I just had to, even though that means I can't really be "helpful" or something.
To my (admittedly untrained) ear, this is just great. The beginning, the middle, the end, it's all great. I heard this first in "Light up the Sky" and fell in love with it.

By the way, do you know the TV series "Hornblower"? The first couple of seconds remind me - beautifully - of one of the main themes.